19 July, 2010

Dynamics GP Conference Session Brainstorming

I've been approached recently by a couple of organizations to speak at Dynamics Conference/Learning events this fall.  I'd like nothing more than to give back to the community by offering up my time and experience to share with those that might be interested to hear what I have to say.

I'd like to hear from the community on this if you would be kind enough to spare a moment.  What kind of topics, content, etc. do you feel are lacking at these types of events?

My technical expertise spans general GP functionality, SQL Server (Administration, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL Development, etc.), and GP Development/Integration Tools (Modifier/VBA, Visual Studio Tools, Integration Manager, eConnect, etc.) among other topics.

You can browse some of my blog posts and LinkedIn Profile to learn pretty quickly what I am good/passionate about if you don't already know.  I'd love to hear from you perspective how I might be able to best fill a gap at one of these events.  Please share your thoughts with me by commenting on this post or shoot me an e-mail.

Thanks!

No comments: