I received a request to extend the Lock Trace functionality to support locked Purchase Orders. It was a very simple change so I went ahead and implemented that functionality. You can download this new version here if you're interested in knowing who has a Purchase Order locked when you attempt to access it.
I started working on another feature for this utility but didn't want to hold back this new feature while working on that. I created a product page here where I'll document release notes as this utility evolves.
Keep the feedback coming. I have several other ideas for this utility and would like to hear yours.